Information about us
www.welcomdigital.com is a site operated by Welcom Digital Ltd (we, our, us). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 03801746. Our registered office is at The Exchange, Station Parade, Harrogate, HG1 1TS. Our VAT number is GB 186 3638 72.
The information contained within this site (www.welcomdigital.com) is provided for information purposes only for prospects, customers, suppliers, partners and others who show interest in Welcom Digital. All reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information contained herein is accurate at the time of publishing. Whilst Welcom Digital endeavours to ensure accuracy of information, we shall not accept liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of person(s) or organisations relying on this information.
Under no circumstances will Welcom Digital accept liability for any general, consequential, indirect, incidental, exemplary or special damages arising from the use of information obtained from this site, or through links from or to other sites.
The information contained within this site is confidential and may also be proprietary and trade secret. Without the prior written approval from Welcom Digital Ltd no part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying or recording or stored in any retrieval system of whatever nature. Use of any copyright notice does not imply unrestricted public access to any part of this document. Welcom Digital Ltd recognises the use of trademarks within the site as the property of their rightful owners.
Acceptable UseCertain areas of our site may enable you to enter some content of your own.
- In such cases, the content must not: contain any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material, violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Be used to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with applicable local, national or international law, regulation and good industry practice.
At Welcom Digital Ltd we aim to delight our customers at all times. However, if you are unhappy about any aspect of our site or the service you receive from us and would like to make a complaint, please contact email@example.com